Driving License: Now there will be no need to go to RTO to get driving license, apply easily like this sitting at home
Driving License Online For any person driving a vehicle in India, it is very important to have a driving license. This is a document that shows your ability to drive. If you have crossed the age limit of 18 years, then you can apply for driving license.
For Permanent Driving License, you have to go to RTO i.e. Regional Transport Office and give driving test. Also it is important to be aware of the traffic rules. However, before a permanent driving license, you have to obtain a learning license. You will not need to go to the RTO office for the Learning License. You can easily apply for Learning License sitting at home.
To get a driving license, you must have some important documents, such as Aadhar card, residence proof, mobile number etc. Before applying, keep these with you and then proceed to the further process.
So let us tell you what is the further process to apply for driving license online-
- Firstly visit the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Then on the home page click on Online Services
- Now click on Driving License Related Services option
- Select your state by going to Select State Name
- Now select the option of Apply for Learner License and go to the next process
- Carefully read the guidelines listed on the screen and press Continue
- After this click on the applicant does not hold any Driving/Learner license issued in India and press submit
- Confirm OTP by entering your mobile number with you
- In the next episode, the application form will appear in front of you, fill it carefully
- In this, your state, district RTO office, pin code and other necessary information will have to be given.
- After filling the form properly, go down and click on submit
- Now choose the day of driving test according to you and pay the money through online mode.